Here is your game
More information about the City Quest
- You play with your own smartphone or tablet. It's clean and safe!
- Real city guide information from the founder of the Stuttgart Stäffeles Tours.
- Data is transferred via an internet browser. All you need is sufficient data volume and battery power for your smartphone or tablet.
- NO app required, i.e., NO additional access to your smartphone data.
- You do NOT need GPS functionality! This means that there is no tracking either.
- Up to 4 players (5 players during the lock-down, if permissible under state and federal regulations) can be registered per game code. The game always runs in sync. That means: if one player enters the correct answer, all the other players also unlock the next level.
- Team building - 1 game code is required per team. For example: You are a group of 8 people, so you could either form 4 teams of 2 members each or 2 teams of 4 members. Each team plays with its own code.
- You will receive a VAT invoice (if requested by email after purchasing).
- You will immediately receive an email with the game code and the access link to the city quest. The game can be started immediately.
- Your game code is valid for up to 3 years after purchase.
- Once the game has started, you can interrupt and take a break at any time (e.g. in the rain or dark). The paused game can be completed within 66 days. You start with your game code at the same level on which you paused the treasure hunt game.
- average fitness and health are sufficient. You will be walking uphill, take water with you on hot days!
- Children and young people under the age of 18 should be accompanied by at least one adult.
- You may take along your dog. Please make sure that you have a leash and that you bring enough water for your four-legged friend. Your pet should be able to climb a lot of stairs!
- Unfortunately, the Stäffele city quest is not barrier-free.
- You are not allowed to play in snow and ice, neither in the event of severe weather warnings!
And now enjoy and have fun with your Stuttgart City Quest 🕵️